Monday, October 15, 2012

Join me as we find out how quickly can I lose $1,040.73!

Ok, I funded my forex account this year with $3k.  Following the advise of "experts", it went down to $1,040.73 in one and a half week.  I decided to diversify currencies and mix long term with short term strategies from different books and online seminars, instead of following gurus.  I started this experiment on Oct. 1, 2012.  It is going so unbelievably well that I decided to share it publicly.  Of course, appearing too good to be true, I'm sure it'll blow up in my face sooner or later.  Until that time, I'll post weekly updates so you can join me in this train-wreck-about-to-happen.  Below are the results of my two weeks of trading.  I'll send you an update next week. 

Starting Capital:     $1,040.73
Current Balance:    $1,386.05

Performance:    33.18%

Week    Performance
  1                13.14%
  2                17.71%

Gotta luv the power of compounding!!

CAS

No comments:

Post a Comment