Monday, January 24, 2011

2011: New Year, New Strategy

Traditionally, many people stop trading the Forex from about December 15 to about January 15.  The reason is that the volatility during this period is quite unpredictable and irrational.  I basically took off the month of December and pretty much most of January, too.

Today I dive back into the Forex.  This time I am managing an account with a balance of $10,427.53.  Since it is not my money, I will be using a much more conservative approach than what I was using for my own money last year.  I will keep working my aggressive strategy with my own $137.83, but I will update the status of that experiment on a quarterly basis only and not weekly.

Catch you all next week, when I will post the results of this week's trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment