Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 23- 27: Giving It All Back, Again...

Wow, what a crappy Monday!  Woke up Monday morning to discover I had gotten stopped out of a bunch of trades and the technicals had changed in a bunch of other trades.  Thus, started the week giving back all my profit and incurring a slight loss.

All that changed Wednesday.  We went long on the AudUsd, EurUsd and the GbpUsd, and shorted the UsdJpy.  I guess my opinion on the US Dollar is pretty clear as I just bet against it almost every which way I could.  Following my strategy of taking profit every 100 pips and moving the stop loss, by Friday we had already recouped our loss and were in fact about 0.1% in profit not counting our open trades, which are right now up an additional 0.54%.  Small steps, lets see where they take us.

On Thursday evening I started trading a new account funded with $5k.  I opened it with FinFx in Finland.  Contrary to stateside brokers who limit the leverage in your account to 1:50 and do not allow hedging, FinFx gives 1:200 leverage and allows hedging.  Just like I did for Turbo Forex Morning Trade, I will open a new page in the log for this account that I will trade very aggressively.

Finally, I know I've been slacking on the tweets this week.  I'll try to be more diligent this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment